Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We are a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts,developers,investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—torespond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changinglandscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers. Perspectaworks with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter. Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.Perspecta has an immediate need for a Test Engineer in Bellevue, NE.This position isresponsible for planning, conducting, and documenting testing of third party vendor hardware, software, and systems implementation.Description:
- Plan and schedule hardware and software testing
- Develop test approach and test cases for assigned projects
- Coordinate Pilot Test candidates and manage the test event
- Execute test in accordance with the approved plan and office processes
- Track and document test results
- Coordinate project test tasking and balance team assignments
- Ensure test document quality standards
- Resolve customer and engineer test issues
- The candidate hired for this position must be a US Citizen with an active top secret security clearance with eligibility for SCI – or – must be capable of maintaining/obtaining a TS/SCI clearance. If the candidate does not have a top secret clearance, a minimum of a Secret security clearance is required to start work on-site for this contract
- Master’s degree in Computer Engineering or related Engineering field, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science, Information Systems, or a related discipline, a minimum of 8 to 12 or more years relevant industry experience.
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of network system security, system operations and performance system effectiveness
- Working understanding of system engineering basics
- Working understanding of project management basics.