Universal Avionics Systems Corporation, an industry leader in avionics systems technology is looking for a Test Engineer for our Northwest Engineering Division located in Redmond, WA. The ideal applicant for this position will have experience with aerospace/avionics test engineering.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop complex test programs, processes, and systems to measure the functionality and integrity of products and services.
- Design and build test stations.
- Write complex test procedures to evaluate the ability of products to meet performance standards and specifications.
- Gather test data and evaluates the results of tests to determine if product design meets performance expectations.
- Develop complex tests to evaluate products and analyze product failure to assess integrity and reliability of product performance.
- Debugs complex test hardware and software.
- Analyze test cases and scenarios and report results.
- Collaborate with other engineering groups.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering or similar technical discipline.
- 2-5 years of work experience in test engineering.
- Ability to work in a team environment and work independently.
- 5+ years of work experience in test engineering.
- Experience developing product test plans/procedures.
- Experience conducting DO-160 environmental testing.
- Development of test software using test development tools and languages including LabWindows CVI and LabView.
- PCB design and schematic generation.