What does a great Test Engineer, Sr do?
Basic Qualifications for Consideration
- We are looking for creative and skilled people who are passionate and motivated to help deliver quality products.
- You will work with our highly skilled team in an agile environment to support a growing internet banking platform. You'll have the chance to learn about the financial industry while utilizing your .NET, Java, Angular, Selenium, iOS and/or Android skills.
- Effectively represent the QA team and develop relationships across multiple internal departments; Contributes to customer satisfaction through quality delivery.
- QA Engineer should be able to be lead a team and/or project to completion with high quality.
- Role requires a fair amount of manual and automated testing per project demands, writing test plans and test cases, taking part in peer reviews, participating in design sessions and code reviews.
- Where applicable provides direction and guidance to team members for automation principles.
- Continuously focuses on and develops professional skills and masters new tools / techniques. Diagnoses development needs most applicable to the team, and pursues training / tools to fill those needs.
- Testing of new features and maintenance items for Online Banking Product in an Agile SDLC environment.
- Determine testing scope; preparing test design/plan and executing manual and automated tests
- Ability to drive collaboration within Scrum teams / overall organization
- Ensure that QA organization is following set standards properly in all phases of testing
- Perform complex tests to ensure code is functioning as defined
- Help triaging bugs and driving issues to resolutions and keeping everyone aware of QA status.
- Continually improve coverage of automated regression tests.
- Create and maintain QE environments and test-data
- Strong SQL experience
- Experience with API testing, White box and Black box testing
- Results oriented team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail, self- starter and ability to motivate self and coworkers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication / collaboration skills
- Must have excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Associates degree in equivalent course of study
- 4+ years proven QA experience
- Architect™ from Fiserv is an open services platform with robust configuration capabilities that gives financial institutions the control and flexibility to create distinct digital experiences.
- We are looking to fill critical testing roles that allow us to ensure the quality of the product, technical solutions and services developed for financial institutions.
- Exposure to projects for the leading payment-processing provider in Financial Technology space as well as experience working with existing and emerging technologies will provide candidates with career growth and core competency development.
- WebSerivce API testing knowledge using SOAPUI/POSTMAN tool
- Knowledge of IIS, Virtual Machines
- iOS/Android testing
- Selenium automation
: 0% Percentage/frequency of travelWho We Are:
Architect from Fiserv is a single, end-to-end digital banking solution for retail and business that gives financial institutions the control and flexibility to quickly respond to consumer and business needs.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.