MTSI is seeking a Software Test Engineer Journeyman with a TS clearance to provide support to a Government Office at WPAFB, Ohio. The Test Engineer’s primary focus will be to integrate software to enterprise and embedded devices and systems that further the Government’s acquisition strategy goals and objectives managed by AFLCMC.
- Integrate software to enterprise and embedded devices and systems
- Analysis and debugging skills of developmental software
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Assess third party and open source software
- Develop, code, test and troubleshoot the system software
- Interface with hardware design and development
- 4+ years of experience directly related to the above responsibilities
- B.S. degree or higher in electrical, computer engineering, computer science, or engineering from an ABET accredited school.
- Candidates should have demonstrated skill sets in programming languages such as C, C++, and Python
- Candidates should have experience with Modern Software Development practices and tools such at: AGILE, Kanban, Git, Artifactory, Cucumber, Jira, Jenkins, etc.
- Candidates should have experience with Linux OS, such as: RedHat (RHEL), CentOS, etc.
- Candidates should have experience with container frameworks and orchestration, such as: Kubernetes, K8s, Docker, Singularity, OCI, etc.
- Candidates should have experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets.
- Enthusiastic problem solver with a demonstrated ability to solve difficult integration challenges.
- Motivated self-starter who can work both independently and in a team environment with minimal guidance.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- The candidate must have good analytic skills and be able to communicate complex technical issues both orally and in writing.
- Must be to attain a Top Secret Security Clearance.
- Please Note: U.S. Citizenship is required for this position, due to contract requirements.