Qualis Corporation is seeking senior Test Engineers to support the Project Manager Terrestrial Sensors (PM TS) Product Manager (PdM) Electro-Optic / Infrared (EO/IR) Payloads and PdM Force Protection System (FPS). PdM EO/IR and PdM FPS develop, field, and sustain persistent surveillance systems that enhance intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance, target acquisition, force protection, and physical security capabilities, enabling rapid situational understanding and integrated operations for United States (US) Warfighters in the US Central Command (CENTCOM), Pacific Command (PACOM), Africa Command (AFRICOM), European Command (EUCOM) Areas of Responsibility (AORs) and other locations as required.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Support testing and test planning of systems across the full range of the Acquisition life cycle.
- Provide subject matter expertise and technical support for proof of concept, developmental test, operational tests, factory, and acceptance tests.
- Gather documentation to support field exercises and coordinate with test ranges and support activities.
- Participate in the development, maintenance, and refinement of internal quality control and reliability programs.
- Develop and implement technical test plans.
- Ensure Key Performance Parameters (KPPs) are addressed and assess the performance of the systems by developing Measures of Performance and Measures of Effectiveness that are used for traceability to ensure specified thresholds stipulated in the requirements documents are met.
- Draft Test and Evaluation Master Plans (TEMPs), conducting the Test Readiness Review (TRR) briefs, requesting cost estimates, scheduling tests, and dealing with budget issues that pertain to the systems being tested.
- Participate in Program Management Reviews (PMRs), systems engineering technical reviews.
- Monitor and coordinate with the Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) and Aviation Engineering Directorate (AED) on plans for testing and airworthiness assessment as applicable.
- Ensure that deficiencies found during testing are documented and reported to find a resolution to mitigate risks.
- Perform other duties as assigned
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Demonstrated working knowledge of relevant systems and their applications in an operational environment.
- Bachelor Degree - Degree may be systems, electrical, industrial or mechanical engineering or related field.
- A minimum of ten (10) years related work experience is required.
- Experience in testing of complex mechanical, electromechanical and electrical/electronic systems.
- DAU Level 2 certification (or equivalent) in Test and Evaluation or Engineering required. Level 3 desired.
- Active Secret Security Clearance required.