Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
Execute verification and validation for the Schneider Electric Process Measurement and Instrumentation products
Develop test procedures (manual and/or automated) for the product requirements
Use appropriate test tools and programs to execute the test procedures
Develop test fixtures and plans necessary equipment to execute the test plan
Collaborate with different functional groups and agile sprint teams during the project execution
Normally receives instruction from the Manager or Senior Test Engineers on project assignments.
This job might be for you if:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Instrumentation, Electrical, Mechanical or related discipline) with 4 to 8 years’ experience with developing and executing verification and validation tests for the embedded devices
- Demonstrated understanding of industrial process instrumentation products such as Pressure, Flow, Level, Analytical, Positioners etc. (Prior working experience on Schneider Electric process measurement and instrumentation products is a plus)
- Demonstrated familiarity in evaluating product performance under environmental influences such as EMC, ambient temperature, humidity, vibration etc. per the international standards (IEC, MIL etc.)
- Experience using laboratory test equipment including: data acquisition systems, oscilloscopes, function generators, frequency counters, multi-meters and mechanical measurement sensors (pressure & force transducers, strain gauges, thermocouples) and the associated basic communication, uses, calibration and functionality
- Demonstrated familiarity in agile software development methodologies
- Experience with LabView or equivalent measurement integration programs is desirable
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Requires good analytical skills to interpret test data in terms of device performance
- Ability to contribute as an individual and as part of the R&D team. This includes the ability to multi-task and work independently to complete tasks