Industry: Aerospace & Defense•
5 - 7 years
Posted 31 days ago
Details: A Test Engineer job in Jupiter, FL is currently available through Belcan at one of our manufacturing clients. Qualified candidates will have a BS in Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering and roughly six years of experience, with at least two of those years in a production / testing environment.
Test Engineer Job Duties:
• Will create custom testing designs per customer specifications.
• Will use 2D/3D models for fabrication to create hydraulic and pneumatic testing.
• Work with test technicians to ensure precise setup, testing, and troubleshooting.
• Be customer facing during all phases of testing while maintaining confidentiality of data.
• BS in Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering and at least six years of experience, two of which are in a lab / production environment.
• Able to work under pressure with strict deadlines.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be a US citizen, permanent resident, or Green Card holder due to nature of business and sensitivity of data and requirements.