- Works with Product Engineers and Design Engineers to develop production test solution
- Reviews product test specification & applicable test equipment requirements.
- Generates/troubleshoots test software for device.
- Plans/advises support technician on generation of production test boards.
- Reviews/submits production documentation for documentation release.
- Generates device performance data in support of production release.
- BSEE and 5+ years of related experience required; MSEE preferred
- WLAN test experience preferred
- RF test and remote equipment programming experience required
- Experience with high volume production is a plus
- Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Interact with senior internal and external personnel
- Normally receive little instruction on day-to-day work, general instruction on new assignments
- Programming skills
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and team player preferred
- RF test experience. ATE experience, LTX experience Use of RF Test equipment software programing experience (C#)
Job ID: 0006702