A global financial services company and investment bank is seeking a Test Engineer to join their team in Weehawken, NJ. This firm focuses on sustainability, consistency and strong leadership to achieve their goals. They believe in consistent training for management and non-management alike as well as promoting from within and always improving. Team work is their number one priority, for both local and global teams. They encourage different teams to work together to help foster a better working environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys collaboration and working within the financial industry.
This candidate will join a team that is set out to improve applications performance to standards. The team goal is to protect and improve production environment performance and End User satisfaction ? this has to be achieved via deep dive performance analysis on tested product interaction with Operating System and preventing poorly behaving products being introduced into production environment. You will working closely with the Platform Engineering teams, Application Owners, Cyber Security across the firm and Product Vendors collecting and analyzing data ultimately providing highly detailed reports that will allow product owners to remediate dicovered defects accordingly.
- 8+ years' experience in advanced troubleshooting Windows Operating System and Windows base applications.
- 5+ years' experience with Windows OS performance testing ? this refers to ability to: Analyze OS resources utilization by tested product
- Assess product responsiveness as it is seen from End User perspective)
- Working knowledge of following tools: Perfmon, Sysinternals Suite (Process
- Monitor, Process Explorer), Windows Performance Analyzer/xPerf.
- Familiarity with Splunk, SysTrack, AppDynamics, DynaTrace or Fiddler is a strong plus.
- Experience and understanding in MSI, AppV and Citrix.
- Experience in scriptinglanguages (eg. Powershell, Python, Perl, Shell Scripting).