Northrop Grumman is seeking a Test Engineer to help support a program located on Offutt AFB, NE.
The candidate will plan, develop, implement and conduct integration, system and regression tests; utilize a knowledge of test engineering and apply understanding of principles of related engineering and software technology to ensure test validity and integrity; create program test plans and procedures and compliance with program requirements.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
*Analysis of system-level software requirements and managing changes as they affect automated test procedures; development, tracking and monitoring derived requirements; writing standard program test documentation.
*Assist in the performance of test assignments involving the definition of test and verification requirements and will operate under general supervision -- guidance received will relate primarily to general objectives and details of unusual situations and/or requirements.
*Provide Microsoft support to team for administrative needs.
As an employee of Northrop Grumman, you are eligible for our robust benefits package which includes:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
The candidate must have a background in software/hardware engineering and be willing to learn concepts of formal and automated testing. The candidate must be able to work closely with the software development team to understand, define and write test procedures and create test artifacts using Agile processes. This position requires a team-oriented disposition, working knowledge of Agile software development concepts, ability to work multiple tasks concurrently, and strong documentation and communication skills.
A Bachelors degree in Computer, Electrical or other technical discipline and at least 2 years of experience
• Experience working within Agile development teams
• Ability to learn Software Testing approaches
• Exposure to requirements/acceptance criteria as they pertain to test requirement analysis
• Exposure to automated test preparation and procedure execution
• Willingness to obtain a Security + Certification
• Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of tools
• Proven teamwork, leadership, with all levels of management and individual contributors on the program team interpersonal skills
• Eligibility for a DoD Secret security clearance
• Security + Certification
• Experience with Software Testing approaches and test requirement analysis
• Experience working within Agile teams using Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) concepts
• Experience in performing system test planning and implementation for medium to large-scale systems using state-of-the-art technology in an agile development environment
• Working Knowledge of software test automation & tools (e.g. Cucumber, JUnit, JMeter, etc.)
Basic knowledge of CI/CD practices
• Working knowledge of Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence and Fisheye_Crucible)
• Active Secret or higher security clearance