WeRide Infra team has built many advanced tools and products for other engineers. As the key test engineer on Infra team, you will have the chance to learn a wide range of the Infra technology and work with the team to deliver new features.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year of software development experience.
- Experience with one of the followings: Automation Frameworks/Testing, Integration Testing, Continuous Integration, or Test Design.
- Willing to work on different projects and contribute.
- Experience in frontend testing is a strong plus.
- Excellent product sense and rich experience in testing user products.
- Experience with internet technologies.
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging.
- Passionate about tooling with strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Manage product release process, including develop test strategies, manual/automatic QA, release automation and roll out, and post-launch user communications.
- Automate tests using test frameworks.
- Write moderately complex code/scripts to test systems.
- Responsible for monitoring product development and usage at all levels with a perspective towards improving product quality.