Job Posting Title
Test Engineer III (OneLink)
The Software Integration Test (SIT) Engineer III ensures compliance with established quality programs andprocesses andsupports engineering activities such as creation of test plans, test cases, automated test script development, manual testing, load testing andtroubleshootingof complex software systems.
What you'll do
- Ensure software testing programs and efforts are aligned with global quality initiatives and goals
- Own major functional areas through test plan and test case creation, test automation, bug triaging to final release.
- Conduct manual and automated testing, analyzing results and makes recommendation for bug/defect fixes
- Support the design and development of test documentation and procedures. Maintains all test process and result artifacts
- Report test results and enters problems and issues into the bug reporting database. Monitors and updates bug reports as required, including bug report closure.
- Identify and resolves test problems with Engineering, Compliance and regulatory agency requirements.
- Metric collection, reporting and graph creation for analysis
- Follows Company standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
What we're looking for
Relevant Experience: 5 years software testing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or its equivalent.
- Experience with Java based enterprise application is added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience deploying and testing software in Linux environments
- Proficiency with IP based networks and services to include DHCP, DNS, NTP and the various methods for troubleshooting each.
- Working knowledge of bonusing and progressives systems in a land based gaming environment
- Knowledge of slot machine (EGM) setup and configuration particularly in support of bonusing and progressives
- Proficiency with automated test tools such as QTP and Selenium
- Experience with Source Control such as Subversion and Alienbrain.
- Experience with test plan and test case software such as Jira, HP Quality Center
- Demonstrates the ability to analyze a problem and complete detailed reports.
- Demonstrates the ability to adapt to the changing requirements and priorities.
- Demonstrates the ability to meet deadlines.
- Superior written and oral communication skills are required.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Product Suite.
- Must be able to tolerate moderate to medium levels of stress caused by deadlines, and be capable of multi-tasking.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to work independently and be team oriented.
World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
Robust benefits package
Global career opportunities
Our core values: Respect, Courage, Integrity and Passion
Our Winning Ways
- Unite - Come together as one team, with one vision
- Develop - Empower, inspire and grow our people
- Deliver - Execute with excellence, be accountable for results
- Play - Be creative, celebrate success
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Las Vegas, NV, US