Test Engineer II – Tactical Solutions SEIT
Support qualification efforts of airborne systems and sub systems.
What you'll do:
- Perform test engineering tasks throughout the lifecycle of tactical programs or R&D projects.
- Develop, plan, and execute qualification tests for: low observable conformal and phased array antennas, or electro optical systems.
- Perform data analyses and develop test reports.
- Interface with systems engineering on requirements flow down.
- Support program gates such as the preliminary design review and critical design review
- Participate in the development and presentation of Test Readiness Reviews (TRR).
- Support the development, test and evaluation of hardware, software, support equipment and systems as required.
- Maintain a regular and predict