The Test/Electrical Engineer II researches, plans, designs, develops, analyzes and tests a variety of electronic and optical equipment and systems, including displays, sensors, processors, interface units and other electronic devices; circuitry components; analog and digital computers; and control and test equipment.
- Perform basic design activities as assigned by supervisor.
- Produce reports and analysis.
- Produce schematics.
- Design, automate, and run test equipment use for design and qualification validation testing.
- Design, automate, and maintain test equipment and systems for manufacturing product validation
- Participate in design reviews.
- Participate in proposal development.
- Other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Consult vendors on components and make final component selections
- Investigate and select subassemblies for incorporation into designs
- May interface directly with Program Management
Bachelors in Electrical Engineering & 3 to 5 years of related experience, to include:
- Must Be Able to Obtain Security Clearance
- System Integration
- LVOOP – LabVIEW Object Oriented Programming- required
- LabWindows /CVI
- RF Measurement and generation equipment - required
- Military and Civilian Aerospace communications standards ARINC-429, ARINC-818, ARINC-708, MILSTD-1553, RS-485/422/232
- TestStand Scripting using LabVIEW and C/CVI/C++/.Net DLL’s- required
- Mass Interconnect technologies
- PXI Instrumentation driver implementation
- Schematic capture and simulation tools
- Development of Test Program Sets
- Create and interpret specifications
- Ability to use electrical analysis packages
- PCB design and layout
- Video Generation, Acquisition and Standards
- Requirement Analysis
- Technical Writing