What you will be doing
Under the supervision of the Test Manager, this resource must have experience handling multiple applications' testing simultaneously. Resource to have good project management skills, should be able to represent testing in project meetings, escalate issues and report test status. Should have hands-on experience in preparing and reviewing test strategies, test plans, test cases/scripts (both manual and automated), defects and defect trends. Should be well versed in Agile as well as Waterfall testing methodologies.
What your background should look like
- 1. Minimum 7 years of testing experience including experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- 2. 2+ years of hands-on test automation scripting experience (preferably Selenium), including the thorough understanding of the automation frameworks used.
- 3. Atleast a year of webservices testing experience and relevant automation using Groovy or Java
- 4. 2+ years of SQL querying experience to help with testing.
- 5. 3+ years of hands-on experience using Test management tools (TFS/MTM/ALM etc.,)
- 6. Experience working with offshore team.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization (developers, end users, etc). Strong problem solving, systems analysis, teamwork, and organizational skills. Able to work well within a group/team environment and adapt to different project’s needs and timelines to deliver on time.
- 1. Infrastructure related testing experience including but not limited to Datacenter Moves, OS Migrations, Server migrations, Network etc.,.
- 2. Telecom test experience using IVR and other call management systems would be a good plus.
- 3. IAM (Identity Access Management) experience testing different workflows, domains, certifications, checking backend processes, logs would be a plus.
- 4. Experience using JIRA, Rally or any agile management tools.
- 5. Good experience working on DevOps model.
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
- Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic partners
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Pet insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Retirement benefits and more…