Performs test on production and field return assemblies at the depot level on various ELINT, ESM, ECM, SIGINT and Radar applications. Interacts with other engineering groups to define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret tests for products, systems, components, or modifications. Provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity. Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects. Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature. Typically requires 8 years of related experience.
- Test production builds, spares and repair assemblies per acceptance test procedures, drawings and documentation.
- Troubleshoot to the component level on products and assemblies containing RF, analog, and digital based circuitry, using test equipment and test fixtures along with product documentation, diagrams, schematics, and test procedures.
- Updateasset management application systems for tracking status, activity, condition, and other information for assigned units.
- Experience with standard RF lab equipment, including PNA/VNA, Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator, NF Meter, and Power Meter.
- Experience with LabVIEW, or similar environments to control complex RF subsystems, electro-mechanical motion, and audio/video distribution.
- Design and develop test plans and procedures, for the verification and validation of multi-unit systems, stand-alone units, assembly, sub-assembly and circuit card designs.
- Verifies and complies with engineering documentation standards and test procedures.
- Interacts with other engineering groups to define, document, analyze, and perform tests for products, systems, components, or modifications.
- Works under only general direction. Independently determines and develops approach to solutions. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy
- 8+ years of experience with BS in designated Engineering or related field, OR 6+ years of military experience with the troubleshooting and repairing of electronic equipment to the component level using schematics, diagrams, specifications, and layouts
- Experience, understanding and wide application of electronics technical principles, theories, and concepts. General knowledge of other related defense military based equipment disciplines in meeting objectives.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced team environment, where performance is key to meeting our customer expectations and on-time delivery requirements.
- Minimum 5+ years of working with spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, oscilloscopes, signal generators, function generators, power meters, multimeters, DC supplies
Preferred Additional Skills (one or more of following):
- Experience with ELINT, ESM, ECM, SIGINT, or radar applications performing signal collection, signal processing, direction finding, and range determining equipment and systems to the military and intelligence communities
- Minimum 5+ years of working withRF frequencies: 500 MHz up to 40 GHz
- Possess or can obtain a Secret Security Clearance
Job ID: ES20181206-25218