Candidate will be responsible for the management, cost and schedule (EVMS), and overall execution for system requirements, test solution design, development, integration, sell-off, and qualification activities. Candidate will be responsible for the generation of shop orders / work order flow tags in preparation for testing. Candidate will be responsible for engaging with electrical, mechanical, supply chain, quality, systems, production, program management and test personnel ensuring an understanding and appropriate hand-off of requirements (both hardware and software), system interfaces, test specifications, test solutions, design / peer reviews, implementation of test solutions and execution of tests. Candidate will be responsible for the collection of test data, review / analysis as applicable, and the generation of required test reports. Candidate will be responsible for understanding, properly using and maintaining the test sets and test equipment. Candidate will be responsible for Mil-Std-810F environmental testing. Primary scope of this position will be to develop test sets, test procedures and test software to test ground based hardware.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with 6+ years of relevant test solution, hardware and software lifecycle experience, OR, Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with 4+ years of relevant test solution, hardware and software lifecycle experience.
- At least 5 years of experience with the generation of test documentation (work orders, test procedures, test reports).
- At least 3 years of experience with Mil-Std-810F environmental testing
- Prior experience managing cost and schedule (EVMS).
- Experience with LabVIEW, LabWindows CVI, TestStand is a must
- Ability to obtain a DoD clearance.
- Strong Office tool skills along with a general instrumentation hardware and software knowledge.
- Strong work ethic and strong leadership skills with solid communication, interpersonal management and relationship building skills being a must.
- Strong technical, analytical and critical thinking / reasoning skills.
- Experience with S band and Ku band RF based systems
- Familiarity with PXI; FPGA design, 1553, Fiber Optic, Space Wire, wireless and adhoc network is a plus.
- Experience with C, C++, C# is a plus.
- Leadership qualities are preferred.
- Active security clearance is desired.
Job ID: ES20181106-25191