Position Title: Test Engineer
Position Number: 269404
Location: Green Valley, AZ
Desired Skill Set:
Data Analysis, Engineer, Engineering, Hydraulics, Powertrain, Product Development, Testing, Validation
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates. VALIDATION, TESTING, PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT, POWERTRAIN, HYDRAULICS, ENGINEERING, ENGINEER, DATA ANALYSIS”
Job Title: Testing / Validation Engineer
Location: Tucson, AZ 85614
· Execute technical tasks at the Tucson Proving Ground to support product development, testing and validation to ensure products meets customer requirements.
· Plan and execute testing of mining and construction equipment and technology.
· Validate that new products and updated products meet engineering requirements.
· Create project plans for test activity, write work instructions, manage and participate in building and modification of mining machines, outline instrumentation requirements for testing, conduct testing, analyze test results, communicate findings, and write technical summary reports.
· Bachelor''s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mining Engineering, ElectricalEngineering, Materials Science, Computer Science, or other accredited engineeringcurriculum.
· Applyengineering skills to develop and validate any machine systems and subsystems including structural, mechanical, hydraulic, cooling, engine, powertrain, electrical, electronics, and software.
· Candidate will be eligible for 9/80 schedule.
· Experience in product development, machinery and equipment, mining, simulation and analysis, vehicle testing, or mechanical and hydraulic components and systems.
· Data analysis experience.
· 5+ years experience.
· Strong communication skills and a demonstrated ability to build positive working relationships with coworkers and customers.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.