- Review business requirements and technical design documents.
- Create QA documents (Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Cases/Results) based on SDLC best practices
- Execute manual Test Cases.
- Create and execute automated Test Scripts.
- QA bug fixes and defect resolution as needed.
- Attend status meetings, team meetings, etc.
- Prepare status reports (task progress, test execution).
- Monitor progress of multiple project team QA efforts, take corrective action where needed, and report status.
- 5-8 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Bachelor's degree in a related area
- Public trust required and an active DoD ADPII or higher level clearance
- 5+ years of experience developing and executing application software test strategies, test plans and test cases, and leading small test teams
- 3-5 years of experience in automated testing tools and QA management tools
- 3-5 years of experience in load testing methodologies
- Healthcare application development experience is a plus
- Experience with SDLC/testing methodologies and how to apply them
- Ability to manage the SDLC/testing processes for an Agile team/project
- Experience in managing/coordinating QA processes across multiple project teams
- Experienced in Agile Development Project or Projects