Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- The Senior Program Management Analyst will be required to oversee the supervision of contractor personnel, which includes work allocation, training, and problem resolution
- The Test Engineer / Manager will review activities within the program are well integrated in an efficient manner
- The Test Engineer / Manager will evaluate design/development, production and deployment approaches and execution status in order to identify program risks and make recommendations to the Government to mitigate risk
Education and Experience Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field such as engineering, mathematics or physics or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 10 years of technical/business management development/integration experience with Joint Navy and Air Force aircraft, weapons, and/or operations, with 2 of those years occurring within the last three years. Appropriate educational background may be substituted for this experience. Required knowledge and experience on DoD systems engineering and test requirements, TEMP development and test/demonstration experience.
- Knowledge of mission planning and how intelligence data relating to threat impacts ELINT file and related testing.
- Knowledge and capability in detailed test and analysis plan development, management, budgeting, coordinating technical test requirements, and test/demonstration operations to include test range planning and set-up.
- Knowledge of developmental and/or operational Naval aviation aircraft systems and/or subsystems and or/components; ability to perform data analysis.