$80K — $100K *
We are looking for a Test Engineer to join our Technology Development team, based in Roseville, MN. Reporting to the the Test Lab Manager, the Test Technician will work with both internal and external resources. This position Performs tests of varying complexity on materials and products to provide accurate and thorough data to engineering staff, customers and fellow employees.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Performs tests of varying complexity on new, existing, and competitive materials and products.
• Ensures testing documentation is complete and complies with current practice.
• Communicates test results; assists with analysis of data and writing of test reports related to test procedures and results.
• Supports overall lab maintenance and improvements, including maintenance and improvement of existing test apparatus.
• Maintains a clean, organized and safe work environment in the CPC lab
• Adheres to all safety regulations.
• Performs other job duties as assigned to meet business needs.
• Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering or technical discipline
• Direct work experience taking measurements using various digital and analog instruments, such as: flow meters, pressure gauges, thermometers, and calipers.
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Tensile testing, Helium leak, bubble leak, burst pressure testing, cycle, flow testing
• Optical microscopy capability
• Computer Aided Design CAD experience
• ERP experience, e.g. Oracle
• Experience with hands-on problem solving.
• Strong mechanical aptitude. Lean, PID/PLC, Machine rapid prototyping experience
• Strong written communication skills.
• Daily task management for technicians and interns
• Less than 5%
Valid through: 3/9/2021