$80K — $100K *
Who We Are:
Compass Digital Labs is an organization that drives innovation for Compass Group NA, an $18 billion food hospitality organization. Compass Group serves over 3 billion meals per year in award winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more. As the innovation branch of Compass Group, we’re custom-built for fast-paced transformation at the intersection of hospitality and technology. We’re focused on delivering the best experiences possible for our customers and consumers.
About EAT Club:
EAT Club (a subsidiary of Compass Digital Labs) is on a mission to transform the office lunch industry by delivering an exceptional experience with great tasting food and satisfying variety. We utilize tech-driven logistics to bring a superior food experience via virtual cafeterias to the workplace.
EAT Club provides "lunch as a benefit" to leading companies in the United States. Lunch is an increasingly important part of the workplace and EAT Club's innovative programs marry custom technology, curated food, and sophisticated logistics to deliver a superior experience. We make it easy for employers to offer their employees quality, variety and control over their lunch, and make it easy for office managers to administer the program, save on cost and improve employee happiness.
About Engineering @ EAT Club:
Here at EAT Club, we are growing the Engineering department and it’s never been a better time to join and have a real impact at the organization level. This is an exciting opportunity to join a group that is at the core of Engineering and critical to the organization’s success.
The culture is amazing i.e. warm, friendly and welcoming. Personal development and career growth is at the heart of engineering leadership and we want engineers to feel that they are growing as individuals, both personally and technically.
Our engineering team consists of developers from a wide array of backgrounds. Our Platform team has a great group of people and is the cornerstone of the Backend, Infrastructure and Data engineering domain. This group is headed by a seasoned veteran in Engineering, with over twenty years of engineering experience.
You'll join a lean, prolific team where everyone, including you, is active in the backend platform development efforts. Team members regularly contribute to and optimize our engineering practices and processes. You'll directly get to know the internal customers we work with e.g. Frontend Engineering, Business Intelligence, Customer Success, Leadership etc., and the needs of each one.
As a result, you know where your initiative and drive can best make a difference and most importantly be recognized for that impact.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
• Write test cases, manage test suites, create and execute a test plan, update test cases on requirement updates, regression testing and exploratory testing
• Deliver highly detailed reproduction steps to developers for defects
• Implementation of Automation Frameworks using real mobile devices, Android and iOS
• Develop test automation frameworks using industry standard tools like Selenium
• Automating iOS/Android Mobile Applications along with Accessibility Testing
• Apply mobile design and user experience principals
• Comprehensive mobile app testing and coordination with development teams and release planning
• Managing repositories using GitHub and CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role or function
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Knowledge of Page Object and Page Factory models in Selenium
• Hands on experience with Mobile Automation using simulator/emulator and real devices
• Excellent skills with Python programming
• Hands on experience with Test Management Tools, Jira preferred
• Experience with API testing, Manual and Automation
• Ability to work in a fast-paced Agile environment along with extensive knowledge of SDLC
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as part of a team
• Ability to quickly understand business requirements and technical solutions in a high- pressure environment
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Valid through: 5/21/2021