$100K — $150K *
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in software testing or Master’s degree with 3 years of experience in software testing/development.
• Minumum 3 years working knowledge of automation framework
• Strong Product Testing Skills (Manual and Automated)
• Experience with scripting skills (bash, Python, SQL, PERL etc.)
• Experience with UI Automation Tools: Squish
• Experience with Collaboration Tools: QC, ALM
• Experience working in Windows and Unix / Linux (Ubuntu/REdhat) based platforms
• Experience working in a challenging and fast paced environment
• Experience working in complex software development projects
• Experience in all steps of the software development cycle and knowledge of configuration management tools
Test Consultants are concerned with the independent verification and validation of the products produced by the development process. Testing is carried out in each phase: the requirements are tested by an acceptance test, the system design (analysis and design) by a system and integration test, and the programs by a program and module test.
Required Skills and Experience:
You design and execute tests for an application/system based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). You perform many of the roles required for a software test project; e.g. defect management, test analysis and supporting acceptance tests. Typically these roles are performed as part of a team of software testers containing the experience and skills required to deliver successfully. You have a solid background in IT; have received training in testing; and have participated in at least one system test or acceptance test.
• Qualification: 1-3 years of experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has or seeking SE level 1.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Software Engineering, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Quality Management.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Valid through: 4/26/2021
$130K — $170K + uncapped commissions