- Prepare product engineering test plans for A330/A350/A350 aircraft types.
- Carry out engineering testing assignments requiring general familiarity with flight simulator simulation techniques.
- Make maximum use of computer tools to perform engineering testing.
- Report test results and provide recommendations to product team to assess risks.
- Use aircraft technical documentation to provide engineering support to software developers, test pilots and customers.
- Prevent snag migration prior to customer acceptance by identifying and actively participating in the resolution of defects as early as possible during the project execution.
- Participate in simulator qualification.
- Represent CAE for simulator qualification issues.
- Communicate with the qualification authorities to clarify regulation.
- Undertake independent analysis and provide recommendation to improve the software and hardware development processes.
- Availability to travel to various locations for on-site work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- At least three years of relevant experience (knowledge of aircraft systems, pilot licence, etc).
- Knowledge of internal procedures an asset.