We are looking for Test Engineer for our client in Boulder, CO
Job Title: Test Engineer
Job Location: Boulder, CO
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Min 5year of exp
- 5+ years of technical testing experience in a structured and/or regulated (preferably medical device) product development or testing environment.
- At least 3years of programming experience using Python, C# scripting or other programming languages
- At least 3years of experience using test automation tools such asTest Complete, HP QTP/ UFT, Selenium/web driver, PyTest or similar
- Experience using version control systems (e.g. Perforce, Git, Subversion)
- Excellent understanding of test automation frameworks
- Demonstrated experience creating and maintaining automated tests within a fast paced Agile development environment
- Working experience with enterprise level performance testing methodologies
- Experienceworking with VM?s and Clould infrastructures
- Experience with continuous integration environments and tools such as Jenkins
- Good understanding of software testing principles and methodologies, verification and validation techniques, defect tracking tools and procedures
- Knowledgeable and experienced in software and hardware development and the processes associated with product life-cycles.
- Working knowledge of automated requirements and test management tools such as Doors, Rational Requisite Pro, Polarion, etc.
- Working knowledge and experience with performance testing, tools and techniques such as LoadwebUI, SoapUI, Load Runner, etc?
- Working knowledge of modernscriptinglanguages as well as C# and .NET technologies
- Experience working in Windows command line environments (Command Prompt and/or Powershell)
- Experienceworking with Linux command line environment
- Experience with creating Continuous Integrations server tasks/jobs (e.g., Jenkins, TeamCity)
- Experience with database development and testing?SQL
- Orchestration tool experience (e.g., Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Working knowledge of networking--TCP/IP communications and understanding of routers and switches
- Proficiency in installing and setting up desktops and servers
- Preferences will be given for candidates with direct Python 3experience
- Prior knowledge of the FDA Quality System Regulation and/or ISO13485 is a plus
- Self motivated and able to work in a cross functional team environment
- Good team player
- Ability to communicate effectively in multi-discipline, cross cultural environment and levels of organization
- Prior experience in a medical device
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, or Computer Engineering or other related technical field.