Parsons Intelligence Solutions groups is hiring Test Engineers to coordinate and execute testing efforts between development teams and testing teams. You will support the construction of tests using the same languages as developers to facilitate a seamless integration with, and delivery of, end user products to improve quality assurance and overall efficiency. The ideal candidate has technical skills like those of a developer and can visualize a product from both a user and developer perspective.
- Support the development of test harness and automation scripts
- Over time, work with network devices, firewall rules, ACL, IPtables, and WAN/LAN configuration
- Test user space, kernel module, RAM applications, Flash applications, and persistence applications
- Help create and execute RTVMs and formal test steps, and analyze and document results
- Good communication skills; works well with teammates; strong aptitude to grow in software engineering skills, especially with embedded devices.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or a similar field
- 0 – 2 years of experience with software programming or testing
- Familiarity using Shell/Bash scripting, Python, C
- Some experience working in the following OSs: Linux/UNIX and Windows
- Familiarity with principles of networksecurity OR familiarity with principles of embedded programming
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a federal background investigation and must meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.