Job Description :
This position supports the Global Positioning System (GPS) GPS Control This position supports the Global Positioning System (GPS) GPS Control Segment (GCS) program at Schriever AFB.
- Selected candidate duties will involve providing test engineering efforts supporting the GPS sustainment team.
- Primary duties include system test for GPS Control Segment systems. Candidate will test software to verify problems documented in Problem Reports are resolved by the software delivery.
- Candidate will be responsible to test the solutions to ensure they resolve the problem and do not regress other system functions.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- Ability to obtain secret clearance required.
Pursuing a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Math, Physics, Computer Science or related discipline.
This position requires special access to support the program and requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen
- Understanding of Solaris 10/11
- Candidate must be willing to travel and/or to work shifts to support test events