Colorado Springs, CO
Industry: Telecommunications & Hardware•
5 - 7 years
Posted 62 days ago
Analog Devices is hiring a Test Engineer based in Colorado Springs, CO. The Test Engineer will be responsible for designing and developing high performance test solutions on Automated Test Equipment (ATE) for first silicon verification, characterization, qualification and manufacturing of Power and Mixed Signal products:
• Work with design engineers in defining/developing test methodologies, test plans, test modes, SCAN and IDDq test patterns.
• Evaluate new test platforms. Install and integrate new ATE platform with world-wide manufacturing systems.
• Design, develop and debug multi-site, cost effective test HW/SW solutions for characterization, qualification and production wafer probe and final test.
• Work with lay-out engineers in designing of Printed Circuit Boards multi-site test HW.
• Work with design engineers in validating/correlating new test HW/SW solution to design bench reference data.
• Manage and maintain projects schedules that align with product introduction and release dates.
• Engage and support local and offshore manufacturing to maintain production yield and high quality, and resolve product and test problems after production release.