Test Data Analyst, Quality Engineering
• Mastercard Commercial Products help to maximize control and efficiency for small and mid-size businesses. Commercial Products can help businesses achieve greater control over expenses, improve policy compliance, and become more efficient. Solutions are tailored to specific business segments. These products can help issuers increase loyalty and usage, and also help them cross-sell other products and services.
• Quality Engineering team within MasterCard is about creating an ecosystem to build a world beyond waiting for all delivery teams to help achieve time-to-market, quality excellence, and higher customer satisfaction within all verticals including core, emerging payments, and value-added services.
• Unlike similar quality/testing roles in other organizations, Quality Engineering position at MasterCard requires firm knowledge and hands on software development and architecture skills on par with software developer to work closely with developers to build test automation, test infrastructure, and perform code analysis/review to enable development quality.
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
• Do you want to be a part of a collaborative environment?
• Are you motivated to stay on cutting edge of technology?
• Work with key stakeholders to understand various internal audit requirements and help build repeatable testing and archiving process to achieve strong and continuous compliance with Soc controls (and other audits including Operations & Technology policy, Corporate, FFIEC, and SoX)
• Elicit requirements from stakeholders, analyze and document these requirements into various artifacts for the consumption of the integration, performance and regression testing teams.
• Provide timely charts and summaries based on the data results, noting the key messages to management about trends or significant aspects of the data.
• Pull data from multiple systems and provide actionable information via dashboards etc.
• Track and report on established Quality Engineering metrics and KPIs for assigned projects.
• Review project test and implementation schedules. Monitor, document, and report the current status of projects.
• Identify and assess best practices across various value streams based on measured performance.
• Learn and continually improve the existing data summaries and tools as business requirements and organizational structures change, or opportunities are recognized.
All About You
• Bachelor’s Degree or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Quality Management or Information Systems/Technology
• Experience in data analysis/database software or at least 6+ months of collegiate coursework in analysis/database software
• Proficiency with Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint, Access and MS Project or at least 6+ months of collegiate coursework with Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint, Access and MS Project.
• Internal Quality Auditing experience is a plus for any member of our team
• Communication globally requires good command of English – contacts daily with Europe, Asia, North America, South America