NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Test Automation Lead to join our team in Bethesda, Maryland (US-MD), United States (US).
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for designing and building automation scripts to fit all phases of software testing
- Directs automated test development tasks using industry-standard tools such as Selenium WebDriver, and Kinesis
- Designs build and support an automated test framework for web applications, reporting and dishoarding, integration of data generation tools such as Redgate with test framework for UAT and training
- Reviews and debugs automated functional and integration tests
- Decomposes business requirements into Use Cases and Acceptance Criteria for testing
- Integrates automation tests into SDLC/DevSecOps pipeline to achieve the efficiency
- Demonstrates skill in using coding standards and is an active participant in code reviews
- Analyzes, designs, and maintains automated scripts and manual regression test plans for a variety of interfaces including data and APIs
- Develops/Enhances automation frameworks consisting of functional libraries while adhering to coding standards
- Schedules and conducts testing submits testing errors and issues to development for correction, tests corrected code and tracks defects
- Documents test progress and results. Prepares reports and presents results as needed
- Assists in planning, scheduling and implementing automation projects
- Monitors automation projects and ensures that projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- 8+ years of relevant Test Automation experience
- 5+ years’ experience in Selenium, Jmeter, ASP .NET MVP/MVC, WebDriver or equivalent Test Automation Tools
- 5+ years’ experience building automation scripts
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Public Trust background security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information.
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalency