Alltech is an award winning provider of IT services with nationwide project capabilities. Since 1994, Alltech’s focus on quality support to the Federal Government and Government Integrators has led it to become a leader in the Federal Services marketplace.
Alltech is seeking Test Automation Engineers to join our team in Lanham, MD.
Security Clearance: Active IRS MBI is Highly Preferred!
- Evaluate existing manual test cases, and identify opportunities for automation.
- Develop a plan that includes both short-term and long-term test automation solutions.
- Develop test automation scripts and tools.
- Collaborate with project test teams to implement developed automation.
- Analyze current automation solutions, understand changing business needs, and propose strategies for the enhancement and/or migration to new automation framework
- Bachelor’s degree and 9years of progressive IT experience. An additional 4years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. 4years of software test automation experience which must include:
- Experienceapplying extensive technical expertise in the area of test automation.
- Prior automation framework maintenance and enhancement experience, which may include but not limited to the conceptualization, integration and optimization of frameworks to meet dynamic needs
- Hands on test automation scripting and framework development experienceusing Java and/or Java Script programming/scriptinglanguages
- Experience in working with one or more object oriented programming languages such as Java and C#
- Automation script development experience that includes testing of large, complex applications that run on a variety of platforms such as Mainframe/DB2, UNIX, and Web.
- Familiarity with various types of automation framework implementations
- Prior experience with at least one type of framework implementation
- Prior IBM Mainframe and Unisys based applications' test automation experience
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly present technical approaches and findings
- Must be either a U.S. Citizen or possess a Green Card for a minimum of 3years
- Experience with IRStax administration systems
- Experience with the Rational suite of tools (e.g., RFT, RQM, and RTC)
- Experience with Common Accessory ScriptingLanguage (CASL) in Attachmate
- Experience with SoapUI
- Experience with IBM mainframe (JCL/TSO)
- Experience with Unisys mainframe
- Current IRS MBI