As a Test Automation Engineer you will work with the Systems Analysts, Development, and QA to understand the business/product requirements, system requirements and test scenarios, respectively, related to the applications to build or modify the automation framework. You will be responsible for maintaining these frameworks by following the current standards along with coordinating test execution, training users and user support.
- Work with industry leading test automation tools, HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT) and HP Application Lifecycle Management/Quality Center.
- Work with technology team in building cutting edge Clearing systems.
- Gain experience with Iterative and Agile software development methodologies.
- Performs troubleshooting software / hardware configuration problems.
- Develop critical testing skills and work side by side with an experienced QA team.
- Strong background in building automated testing architectures / frameworks.
- Experience participating in all aspects of a full-life cycle development methodology, and related quality concepts and processes.
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Track record of completing assignments on time with a high degree of quality.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Experience working in UNIX/Linux and SQL/Oracle environments.
- Ability to work independently and productively under pressure.
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and decision making ability.