Currently we are looking for a Test Automation Engineer for our Stamford, CT office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM’s Financial Services Practice is looking for exceptionally talented people to join our team of world-class engineers. Our clients are some of the world’s largest and most innovative banks, investment banks and wealth management institutions.
We currently have an opening for a Test AutomationEngineerlooking to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment developing state-of-the-art applications for our Capital Markets group.
- Create and define test scenarios;
- Review test scenarios with business owners;
- Work with developers to improve testing and automation;
- Take part in the development of a proprietary in-house test framework;
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness of automation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field;
- 3+ years of extensive experience in test automation;
- Experience in automation framework development;
- Programming experience in one or more of the following: C#, Java, C++, Python;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills.