As a Test Automation Engineer you will develop, maintain, and execute automation tests.
You will maintain and assist with development of the test automation architecture and frameworks and ensure scalability of automation and continuous integration across the solution.
You will also document test execution issues and deliverables, troubleshoot testing scenarios and domain issues and write basic scripts in one or more programming languages.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 1 year of automation testing work experience
- At least 1 year of unit testing experience utilizing JUnit or C#
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.