Job Description Summary
You love the thrill of the hunt, finding and killing bugs and writing code to automate everything. You are passionate about quality, creating beautiful applications that work flawlessly. It’s the passion to solve complex problems and the will to make it work, come what may, which keeps you going. Sound like you? Read on, opportunities galore, sky is the limit!
Bank of the West is a great company built by great people who excel at having fun while being passionate and skilled at creating great products. We are seeking technical artists like yourself to help build our digital future…
Essential Job Functions
- Use your diverse background to build full-stack applications! Superfast account opening, intuitive self-service, and world class apps!
- Use your QA engineering and cloud computing skills to test responsive web pages, mobile apps, RESTful APIs & micro services, and data sources. You will automate everything and magically transform our customer environments into an enchanted land where everything “just works”. (Angular, Spring Boot, Hazelcast, Kafka, etc)
- Create a robust suite of modular test scripts using Selenium, SauceLabs, SoapUI, Fortify, etc.
- Design beautiful dashboards to verify our systems are healthy
- Exploit your knowledge of Databases, SQL or not, to design quality routines to keep our data clean and safe
- Be the Security guru that thrives keeping the intruders at bay on our customer applications. Fortify our cloud environment and make it hacker proof.
- Mine data from and build integrations with applications such as JIRA, Confluence, and Selenium
Other Job Duties
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Show us your Agile Kung Fu – we Scrum here!
- Impress us with the awesome automation suites you have built.
- Wow us with your CI/CD experience, playing with continuous integration tools like Git/Jenkins/Ansible etc.
- Demonstrate your full knowledge of testing concepts - functional, regression, performance, load, security, etc
- Tell us about the last 3-5 years you spent building cool stuff
- Banking experience would be nice, but not necessary