The Test Automation Developer works as a member of the QA team and reports to the Manager of Quality Assurance. The person is responsible for the development of automation frameworks, establishing infrastructure to convey automated testing, and the creation and execution of automated test scripts. As part of a larger team, this person will work with QA Specialists and Developers to understand solution requirements and assist the test lead in the development of test strategies and plans utilizing test automation best practices.
- Investigate and recommend innovative automated test approaches and processes for existing and coming new enterprise software and hardware products that in QA’s testing scope
- Paticipate in designing and developing testing automation framework/tools that can support component-level testing automation for new functionalities, and a full-blown regression testing suite for system-level end to end services and Web UI.
- Continuously improve automated testing methodologies enable testers to maximize test coverage of the full depth of enterprise products
- Review functional and technical documentation to identify requirements for the new function implementation in order to supporting new features test automation
- Execute automated testing scripts and generate testing result report
- Based on automated testing result report, work with QA test lead and Developers to ensure all functionalities have been tested, defects have been identified and documented, impacts have been assessed, and resolutions provided.
Numebr of Years of Work Experience: 3+ years in software testing automation development
- Strong programming skills in Java and/or Python
- Experience in test automation development for Web UI Selenium or Autoit
- Strong analytical skills, creativity, and detail-oriented
- Familiar with the development challenges inherent with scalable distributed systems
- Familiar with Agile Development Methodologies like Scrum
- Must be self-motivated and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a development team with a co-operative attitude
- Experience in software testing automation development for embedded system
Education: University or higher degree in computer science/engineering or related technical field.