Our vision is beyond a connected home, rather a smarter home where technology is your friend and not an obstacle. Our fantastic team is focused on next generation distributed platforms for the connected home ecosystem; we solve real life problems and bring improvements to the masses. We are infatuated by technology; however only see it as the means and not the goal itself. We accept no boundaries and no problem should remain unresolved.
Our products and technologies are touched by well over 250 million people every week, and we’re just getting started! We design & developed an extraordinary number of products for the connected home, backed by a complete ecosystem of data driven software solutions & cloud services for connected devices from leading brands in mobile, gaming and consumer electronics segments!
We have an opportunity for an innovative Test Architect who can build automation test framework for our product lines, including are newest endeavors. We are changing, growing and evolving here at Universal Electronics. We have the same great history but with a new twist and an even brighter future. There is a lot about us you may not know, give us a shot and you will be surprised about what we can do for your future!
- Design, develop and deploy test framework for innovative and highly-optimized connected controllers and sensors.
- Define and document test process.
- Deploy and support test process.
- Technically lead a team of test engineers.
- Self-motivated, innovative and persistent; problem solver who does not accept failure.
- BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or ElectricalEngineering with a very strong software component and +10years of relevant experience; MSc preferred.
- Great team player with great interpersonal skills.
- Experience with designing and developing tests, and creating and/or deploying test frameworks for resource-constrained devices.
- Knowledge of microcontroller architectures.
- Software development experience, preferably on resource-constrained devices.
- Experience with consumer IR and RF protocols, including ZigBee, RF4CE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Classic and Smart is a plus.
- Knowledge of digital and analogcircuit design is a plus