$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
San Diego, CA 92101
Industry: Manufacturing & Automotive•
5 - 7 years
Posted 35 days ago
You would be part of the Keysight WDO Group working in the Test App development Team. Work within this team is to enhance and developing core wireless protocol features for 5G and LTE Test App toolset. Most of the development work is done in C++ in Microsoft Windows environment primarily using MS Visual Studio as the main toolset.
In general, candidate should have excellent programming background, experience of designing and develop software components that interface applications to wireless protocol stack. This role requires both protocol knowledge and as well as software development skills. Experience in integrating various software components from Multi site teams. Understanding interactions, and usage of various Windows based communication protocols and applying in software development. We expect candidate to have experience of wireless protocol test equipment.
- Software Development in C++ and Microsoft COM using MS Visual Studio in a multi-threaded environment
- Understanding on .NET and COM frameworks
- Analysis of 5GNR specifications.
- Engage with lower layers teams for 5GNR feature implementation.
- Support R&D customer issues and collaborations.
- Understand Wireless signalling flows and ability to use that in tool development.
- Debugging and troubleshooting issues, liaising with other teams to identify issues.
- Work within the Agile principles for software development.
- Excellent programming background
- Wireless protocol expertise (LTE/3G) focussed on higher layers RRC mainly.
- Able to independently Design and critique a design
- Minimum 5 years' experience of programming/ designing software in C++/ C# Visual Studio
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Wireless protocol expertise (5GNR) focussed on higher layers RRC mainly.
- RF level background.
- Design/ Development experience of PC software components for wireless network simulators.
- Previous experience of development work for test equipment manufacturers.
- Pro-active problem solver, able to work to tight timescales, resolving conflicting priorities and requirements with minimal supervision.
Valid Through: 2019-10-7