Description of Position:
- Performs the installation, integration, and test of operational equipment/software to verify compliance with the system design, requirements, and standards.
- Maintains broad knowledge of the system.
- Testing and integration of software components into development and production frameworks.
- Develop auto tests, shell scripts and obtain data from the operational environment to be used in lab testing and data flow verification.
- Test/troubleshoot and resolve discrepancies.
- Ability to interpret standard and non-standard communication protocols and adapt applications accordingly.
- Ensure end-products are developed, integrated and packaged to meet configuration management requirements.
- Test, verify and asses new and emerging capabilities to support high-volume, low latency, mission critical systems.
- TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
- No CCAs will be considered for this position
Education and Experience Required:
- Ten (10) years experience integrating and testing systems using multiple operating systems, of which a desired five (5) years within the Intelligence Community or signals intelligence activity. Associate’s Degree from an accredited college or university in any technical field. An additional two (2) years of additional technical experience may be substituted for an Associate’s Degree.
- Strong background and experience in integration and test
- Experience analyzing data processed in a test environment, ensuring results match expected outcomes, and resolving discrepancies
- Experience using a Linux environments to test and validate software components
- Experience with shell scripting (bash preferred)
- Understanding of the software build, test, release process
- Experience with XML format
- Familiarity with communication protocols
- Familiarity with packet level testing and analysis
- Experience with WIRESHARK
- Familiarity with Subversion for configuration management
- Experience working with and/or between multiple networks when conducting lab and live/dev test activities