We are currently seeking a software Test Analyst IV with a strong automation testing background who has advanced understanding of test driven development to work closely with our Development and Test teams in the Jacksonville, FL office.
This person will be responsible for system and integration testing healthcare reimbursement applications in order to ensure product goals. The successful candidate will work closely with developers and other analysts to apply rigor to standards ensure that the code is working in all situations.
- Writes and tests code in an object oriented language, preferably C#. (Java, Ruby, C++, VB.Net are also accepted, but must be able to ramp up to C# easily)
- Participates in Agile development processes and focus on automated testing to support software quality efforts.
- Writes automated tests for web applications (Selenium, Watir, Webdriver)
- Complies with various process controls throughout the SDLC.
- Mentors team with database testing techniques using SQL Server/TSQL with strong understanding of database schemas.
- Testing EDI forms (834, 835, 837)
- Validates design to support system and integration testing strategies
- Develops test plans and system and integration test strategies
- Walks between Development and Testing to assist in helping the teams increase test coverage
- Develops DPAPIs (defect preventative and process improvements)
We’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in computer or information science, engineering, management information systems, or relative experience
- 10+ Years of experience in software application support/testing
- Familiarity with SQL/TQL and ability to write complex queries
- Demonstrated proficient knowledge of one or more of languages from the list – C#, C++, Java, Ruby, VB.Net
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of XML, XSD, JSON, REST
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of UI automation tools such as Selenium, Watir, Webdriver or any other open source technologies.
- Sound hands on knowledge of healthcare insurance with testing EDI (835, 837, 834,) transactions.
- Demonstrated experience in security/penetration testing
- Experience in building test harness/frameworks
- Knowledge of e-commerce and the payment industry preferred
- Assist with audits of code standards and governance
- Continuously reviewing open source tools for continuous improvement in our test approach and strategies.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work with little to no supervision, quickly adapt to changes, willing to work on tasks until completion and maintain a high level of work performance and service excellence to meet client’s needs
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring for test engineers on multiple applications/projects onshore and offshore.
- Maintain automated testing environments for development and execution.
- Maintain test automation suite, reusable components and function libraries
- Develop and use effective automated test script design standards with the objectives of maximizing reusability and maintainability.
- Design, develop and manage dynamic test data creation.
- Develop and build actionable keywords to fulfill manual test case validation.
- Experience with health care services