Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
In the role of Test Analyst, you will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. You will conduct requirement analysis and define test strategy. You will also be required to design an optimal test environment to simulate real-time scenarios. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
Location for this position is Hartford, CT/Phoenix, AZ/Boston MA. This position may require 5% travel.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
• At least 2 years of experience with Information Technology.
• Minimum 2 year of core Healthcare domain expertise within the Testing experience including HCR, Medicare/Medicaid, Compliance, HIPPA, HealthCare Exchange (HIX)
• Expertise in Functional testing, analysis and reporting skills; Expertise on Software Testing Life Cycle Methodologies like waterfall, Agile Delivery and exposure to various testing estimation models
• Liaison with client for future work, recommendation, footprint expansion, resource planning and identification; PoC ideation, creation and demonstration to client
• Analytical and Communication skills and experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
• Should have good co-ordination, communication / reporting, analytical skills / good leadership skills
• Proactive in analyzing the current processes and practices and suggest/ drive improvements
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment