Infosys – Test Analyst - IVS-FS - (Automation) UFT, Selenium - Chicago, IL (USA)
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Test Analyst, you will act as a validation and quality assurance professional across the different stages of the Testing lifecycle: you will develop, design and deploy test scripts and cases of complex modules, help set up the test environment and contribute to the requirements documentation and test design for different types of testing. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Location for this position is Chicago, IL (USA). This position may require travel .
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 2 years of experience with IT
• At least 2 years of experience in test case creation and test execution.
• At least 2 years of experience in Test Automation using QTP/UFT, Selenium or other similar automation tools.
• Good experience/exposure to CI/CD tools like Jenkins or equivalent
• Good understanding of testing process and test methodologies.
• Working experience in Agile methodology
• Expertise in diverse Test Automation frameworks and methodologies using UFT and/or selenium
• Experience working on n-Tier technology stack.
• Project, talent management and thought leadership
• Experience working in teams that adopted DevOps
• Experience in any Programming language (C++, C#, VB, Java, Python,)
• Experience with Financial services domain.
• Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.