We have a unique opportunity for a Territory Vice President, to manage a regional based field sales team.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide leadership and day-to-day direction of Account Executives, including pipeline and performance management and reporting. Use a playbook as foundation for daily activity and inspection of Account Executive Team.
- Provide day-to-day leadership that is: Proactive, Prepared, Precise, Prescriptive and Practiced.
- Develop strategies and market plans and identify new and relevant product/service offerings within assigned territory.
- Foster an empowered and highly effective team, focused on aligning efforts with business results.
- Direct activities that are necessary to strengthen client relationships, support growth initiatives and enter into new markets by leading a team of resources chartered with selling product and services solutions to identified clients. These include:
- Core products
- Advanced Technology Products
- Software as a Service (SAAS)
- Lifecycle Services Engages
- Global Fulfillment
- Line of Business (LOB) Solutions
- Cloud Solutions
- Recruit, develop and lead a regional field-based team in the identification, targeting, selling and closing of new named Clients.
- Manage customer portfolio to assigned revenue, profit and contribution quotas.
- Develop meaningful business relationships with client prospects and business partners at the executive level to create awareness and understanding of brand and capabilities.
- Apply knowledge of the technology resale, solution provider industry and market trends to identify key prospects.
We are seeking candidates with the following
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 5+ years of direct sales and sales management experience within the IT industry
- Proven expertise leading a sales team to success
- Proven track record of developing and closing new account business and meeting sales objectives
- Hardware resale, technology industry and subject-matter expertise
- Strong values, work ethic, organization, leadership and management skills