Neos Therapeutics develops, manufactures, and commercializes branded products using our proprietary, extended-release drug delivery technology platform. We have used this technology to develop products for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), including an extended-release orally disintegrating tablet.
At Neos Therapeutics, we are dedicated to creating an unparalleled culture focusing on our people, our products, the ADHD community and the patients we serve. Our company purpose ? to make days better ? is core to how we approach our work. We are making a name for ourselves as the ADHD Support Team in the CNS space.
Neos has earned trust by being authentic with our customers and selling with integrity. You may not be an ADHD expert ? but that?s okay, we?ll get you there. At Neos Therapeutics, we are committed to investing in excellence by developing, recognizing and rewarding our people. The ideal candidate will put people first by empowering themselves and others to be their collective best. Because at the end of the day, we are all in this together, building something incredible ? Neos Nation.
Oh yeah, we have a lot of fun as well. Come join us.
We are recruiting for a passionate sales person who will call on Psychiatrists, Pediatricians, Primary Care Physicians and Neurologists and will report to a Regional Sales Manager.
JOB RESPOSIBILITES and KEY OBJECTIVES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Strong work ethic and a passion for helping patients. Must have a positive approach when faced with challenges and tasks
- Must possess high initiative and accountability while demonstrating a high aptitude for learning and self-development
- Understands that teamwork and collaboration are the fuel for organizational success
- Demonstrate deep interpersonal drive to improve and succeed by owning and overcoming challenges
- Demonstrate aptitude to quickly gain understanding of ADHD disease state, products, and marketplace
- Demonstrates a total office call approach to selling by placing value on every interaction and conversation
- Must have an account based mindset to support practices and develop relationships with the local pharmacy community
- Basic understanding of key payers, providers, and healthcare systems in the geography preferred but not required
- Ability to effectively engage in product discussions using the Neos selling model
- Promote products compliantly using approved marketing materials and sales messaging
- Maintains Ethical Behavior and Conduct
- Ensures policies, legislation and procedures are adhered to: including company SOPs, 21 CFR Part 11 and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance
- Performs other duties as required
- Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- 1-3years of sales experience is preferred but not required
- Excellent oral communication and written skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Possess a current and valid license at all-times with clean motor vehicle record for the past 5years
- Documented successful sales track record preferred, but not required
Neos is a small but growing company where each individual can make a huge difference. The company operates under strict guidelines and as such requires all potential employees to undergo a drug test prior to their start date. The company also conducts drug tests several times throughout the year.
Physical demands described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Neos Therapeutics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Neos Therapeutics complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Competitive starting salary with great bonus potential
- iPad, phone/internet allowance
- Corporate credit card for expenses
- Car allowance with mileage reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance provided