At Neos Therapeutics, we are dedicated to creating an unparalleled culture focusing on our people, our products, the ADHD community and the patients we serve. Our company purpose ? to make days better ? is core to how we approach our work. We are making a name for ourselves as the ADHD Support Team in the CNS space.
Neos has earned trust by being authentic with our customers and selling with integrity. You may not be an ADHD expert ? but that?s okay, we?ll get you there. At Neos Therapeutics, we are committed to investing in excellence by developing, recognizing and rewarding our people. The ideal candidate will put people first by empowering themselves and others to be their collective best. They will embrace the challenge of working for a young, fresh company who?s not afraid to challenge the status quo by doing things differently. Because at the end of the day, we are all in this together, building something incredible ?Neos Nation.
Oh yeah, we have a lot of fun as well. Come join us.
We are recruiting for a passionate sales person who will call on Psychiatrists, Pediatricians, Primary Care Physicians and Neurologists and will report to a Regional Sales Manager.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES and KEY OBJECTIVES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Demonstrate the following personal attributes: Strong work ethic and a passion for helping patients. Must have a positive approach when faced with challenges and tasks
- Must possess high initiative and accountability while demonstrating a high aptitude for learning and self-development
- Understands that teamwork and collaboration are the fuel for organizational success
- Demonstrate deep interpersonal drive to improve and succeed by owning and overcoming challenges
- Demonstrate aptitude to quickly gain understanding of ADHD disease state, products, and marketplace
- Demonstrates a total office call approach to selling by placing value on every interaction and conversation
- Must have an account based mindset to support practices and develop relationships with the local pharmacy community
- Basic understanding of key payers, providers, and healthcare systems in the geography preferred but not required
- Ability to effectively engage in product discussions using the Neos selling model
- Promote products compliantly using approved marketing materials and sales messaging
- Provide timely administrative management of sales calls, communication responses, synchronization and expense reporting
- Develop and execute territory business plans while achieving consistent sales growth
- Conduct travel within the territory and air travel to regional and national meetings
- Conduct frequent medical educational programs potentially after normal business hours
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3years of salesexperience is preferred but not required
- Excellent oral communication and written skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Possess a current and valid license at all-times with clean motor vehicle record for the past 5years
- Documented successful sales track record preferred but not required
- Competitive starting salary with great bonus potential
- iPad, phone/internet allowance
- Corporate credit card for expenses
- Car allowance with mileage reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance provided