- Named mid-market account rep with 100 accounts.
- Qualify opportunities by conducting a thorough needs analysis and configuring the appropriate offering from our portfolio to meet the customer's needs.
- Work autonomously to meet and exceed assigned revenue targets and goals.
- Develop and execute a successful overall account strategy, working alongside partners and internal Riverbed resources to acquire new business throughout an assigned territory.
- Identify, penetrate and secure net new business via direct and channel partner sales.
- Prepare accurate forecast, document daily activities in salesforce, and perform other task necessary to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
- Lead a complex sales cycle, orchestrating and leveraging additional resources – i.e. channel partners, inside sales, Solutions (Presales) Engineers, and sales management – when needed.
- 5+ years of enterprise software sales experience, with a proven track record of success selling enterprise software into SMB, mid-market, and enterprise accounts.
- Good working knowledge of Partner ecosystem and experience establishing and fostering strong Partner relationships.
- Relevant industry experience, strong familiarity selling across multiple verticals
- Previous success with complex sales involving multiple decision makers and sales cycles of 3 to 9 months.
- Strong experience selling to C-Suite or mid-level decision makers with a good understanding of technology.
- Individual must possess good communication skills and ability to interact with all levels or organizations.
- Tenacity, wit and energy to get in front of prime targets and build relationships with new and existing Riverbed clients.