8 - 10 years
Posted 282 days ago
Come Join an Extraordinary Team!
Our client is an industry leader in providing proprietary software and technology solutions to their customers in this specialty marketplace. Due to their continued success, a challenging and dynamic opportunity currently exists (based in their Corporate Office in the Pittsburgh area) for a Territory Sales Representative. Primary duties include:
- Secures opportunities through inbound leads, cold calling and other prospecting methods to generate new business.
- Initiates the sales process by building business relationships, qualifying potential customers, and scheduling appointments.
- Develops and delivers sales proposals. Demonstrates software and provides initial scope quotation to the prospects.
- Manages and closes new business contracts through telephone contact, webinar meetings, in person meetings, and other avenues.
- Travel up to 50% (within the United States).
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum of 7years of demonstrated B2B sales success, preferably with software sales.
- Demonstrated success in strategically prospecting, demonstrating software, and closing contracts within a complex sales cycle. Proven track record of meeting/exceeding a defined sales quota.
- Superior problem solving and sales negotiation skills.
In addition to the opportunity of contributing to a world-class organization on the leading edge of their industry, the Company offers a generous base salary and commission structure, in addition to a comprehensive benefits package.
Don?t miss this great opportunity! Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply quickly by sending a resume and cover letter. The client is looking to interview and hire for this position immediately.