Come Join an Extraordinary Team!
Our client is an industry leader in providing proprietary software and technology solutions to their customers in this specialty marketplace. Due to their continued success, a challenging and dynamic opportunity currently exists (based in their Corporate Office in the Pittsburgh area) for a Territory Sales Representative. Primary duties include:
- Secures opportunities through inbound leads, cold calling and other prospecting methods to generate new business.
- Initiates the sales process by building business relationships, qualifying potential customers, and scheduling appointments.
- Develops and delivers sales proposals. Demonstrates software and provides initial scope quotation to the prospects.
- Manages and closes new business contracts through telephone contact, webinar meetings, in person meetings, and other avenues.
- Travel up to 50% (within the United States).
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum of 7years of demonstrated B2B sales success, preferably with software sales.
- Demonstrated success in strategically prospecting, demonstrating software, and closing contracts within a complex sales cycle. Proven track record of meeting/exceeding a defined sales quota.
- Superior problem solving and sales negotiation skills.
In addition to the opportunity of contributing to a world-class organization on the leading edge of their industry, the Company offers a generous base salary and commission structure, in addition to a comprehensive benefits package.
Don?t miss this great opportunity! Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply quickly by sending a resume and cover letter. The client is looking to interview and hire for this position immediately.