Building connections for healthier communities
Patterson Companies and our dedicated teams create healthier communities by building strong partnerships, one person at a time. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services while creating a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients and their customers.
As a market leading dental and animal health company, we supply technology, products and equipment, as well as marketing, support and logistics services across North America and the U.K.
Who are we looking for as a Territory Sales Representative?
Patterson Dental is looking for business-minded professionals who strive for organizational success, seek career growth, and desire the ability to own one's own income potential.
Territory Sales Representative Position Overview:
As a Territory Sales Representative, you are responsible for driving profitable sales growth by developing, maintaining, and advancing accounts by regularly contacting dental offices within a defined territory.
Territory Sales Representative Responsibilities include:
- Developing a "practice partner" mentality with Doctors and staff by analyzing business needs, discussing benefits and features of equipment and technology solutions, coordinating product demonstrations, explaining return on investment and tax advantages, and discussing emerging trends in the dental industry.
- Being well versed on Patterson products and services, competitive intelligence and industry information.
- Maintaining accurate records for prospects, customer orders, sales records, and otherfinancial activity.
- Other duties related to the Territory Sales Representative position.
What background and experience is needed as a Territory Sales Representative?
- 3 to 5 years' of business to business outside salesexperience.
- Bachelors Degree in any related field.
- A strong initiative with exceptional customer service, planning and organization skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to present and negotiate are required.
- Previous success attaining and exceeding sales goals is a plus.
- General computer proficiency including knowledge of MS Office is required.
- You must also possess a valid driver's license.
Preferred Territory Sales Representative Background:
- 3+ years of dental industry experience.
If this sounds like the exciting challenge you are looking for, please submit your application for the Territory Sales Representative opening today!Click here for information regarding the hiring process at Patterson.
Job ID 2017-5561