Territory Sales Representative Responsibilities include:
- Developing a “practice partner” mentality with Doctors and staff by analyzing business needs, discussing benefits and features of equipment and technology solutions, coordinating product demonstrations, explaining return on investment and tax advantages, and discussing emerging trends in the dental industry.
- Being well versed on Patterson products and services, competitive intelligence and industry information.
- Maintaining accurate records for prospects, customer orders, sales records, and other financial activity
- Other duties related to the Territory Sales Representative position
What background and experience is needed as a Territory Sales Representative?
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field and 3 to 5 years' of business to business outside sales experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- A strong initiative with exceptional customer service, planning and organization skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to present and negotiate are required.
- Previous success attaining and exceeding sales goals is a plus.
- General computer proficiency including knowledge of MS Office is required.
- You must also possess a valid driver's license.
- 3+ years of dental industry experiencepreferred.
Job ID 2018-7402