Lifetouch has a dynamic opportunity for an experienced Sales Professional to join our successful sales organization as a key contributor. Lifetouch National School Studios Inc., a Shutterfly Inc. company is an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business. Respect, integrity, teamwork, and passion are at the core of what we do.
What we look for in a Sales Professional:
- Driven, achievement-oriented sales professional with a consultative approach and the ability to positively connect with a wide variety of customers
- Utilizes knowledge and sales experience to easily recognize additional sales opportunities
- Takes pride in providing exceptional services to meet all of the needs of our customers
- Thrives working in a fast-paced, quota driven environment
What Our Sales Professionals Do Every Day:
- Own the sales process from prospecting to close by selling and promoting Lifetouch programs, products and/or services to existing and new accounts within an assigned area to achieve sales goals.
- Make sales calls to a wide variety of contacts which may include district officials, school principals, parent/teacher organizations, yearbook advisors, student groups, coaches, athletic directors or league sports administrators.
- Conduct regularly scheduled sales calls and provide exceptional ongoing customer service through highly responsive communication with accounts.
- Achieve customer satisfaction and quality standards by visiting accounts on portrait day and obtaining feedback from key decision-maker(s) after portrait day.
- Maintain account files and complete sales contracts, paperwork and reports in a timely and accurate manner.
What Our Successful Sales Pros Have In Common
- Pride in going above and beyond for our customers every day
- Competitive and driven to exceed individual and team goals
- Exceptional selling skills
- Creative thinker in prospecting and innovatively networking with prospects and existing customers
- Highly organized and resourceful problem solvers
Minimum Qualifications To Be Considered
- Education & Experience: Bachelor's degree; a minimum of 3-5 years of proven outside sales experience
- Proven selling skills specifically related to growing existing accounts and/or acquiring new business, with the ability to identify unique customer needs
- Results-focused with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed goals
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of audiences
- Excellent customer service skills
- Valid driver’s license as well as reliable, insured and registered transportation. Vehicle insurance must be current and in compliance with state law